Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > General > Chit Chat

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nissanneill

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2014, 06:22 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Mising Threads ?

I was just looking back in the Tools,Tips and Techniques section. It may be my browser but, I don't see but just a hand full of threads there now. If I do a search of "tools" I can stumble across threads that point to there but, don't show up when clicking on that category.

If I remember correctly, there was several good threads there. One great thread had several good examples of what folks were making at home to work their ovens.

Maybe, it's just my failing memory or my browser. If not it would be a pity to loose that info .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:30 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Mising Threads ?

Just checked it gulf you are right. Not good at all. Hope they're not permanently list to is that would be so great shame. Am wondering if any other thread is suffering the same way

Old 07-12-2014, 09:44 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I just found a temporary fix.

At the bottom of the page is Display Options. Mine was set to display threads for Last Month. In the drop down box I selected The Beginning and the missing threads are shown.

If I leave the page and come back, it reverts back to the Last month setting. It must have been set like that by someone with an administrator account.

At least they are not gone. That is a relief to me .

Last edited by Gulf; 07-12-2014 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-13-2014, 02:55 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Well spotted Gulf They're Baaaaaaaaaacccckk

Old 07-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

G'day Gulf
Always done the same for me as long as I can remember. Wonder if the admin people can adjust it.
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 07-13-2014, 06:14 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobblerdave View Post
G'day Gulf
Always done the same for me as long as I can remember. Wonder if the admin people can adjust it.
Regards dave
Yes they can, if they are made aware of it . I can't, but you can. Click to report my thread/post. That should get their attention .

Last edited by Gulf; 07-13-2014 at 06:23 PM.
Old 07-14-2014, 06:16 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Wink Re: Mising Threads ?

G'day Gulf
Yep.. I bitched , complained , threatened but above all I quoted you.
I think it will happen
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 07-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

gulf why cant you let them know and dave can

Old 07-14-2014, 07:56 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by oasiscdm View Post
gulf why cant you let them know and dave can
At the time that I posted that, for some reason I did not see the report post icon on my op . It is there now, it was probably there all the time. But, my eyes are as old as I am .

Old 07-15-2014, 06:51 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Mising Threads ?

Now just admit you had a 'boy's look', as my wife would say!
cobblerdave likes this.

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway