Old 02-17-2009, 09:29 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default It's my B-Day !!! :)

Wow, to know another year has gone by. I hope all of you are enjoying yours as they come along.

Acoma

Acoma's Tuscan:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:31 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: It's my B-Day !!! :)

Hey Robert~!

Happy Birthday!

How's life treating you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My costs:

My pics:

Old 02-17-2009, 09:41 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Happy birthday, Robert.

I read and re-read your thread (among others) while I was getting ready to build my oven. It helped me a LOT. So, thanks for that, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I must say, life is way too short! I value my family no matter the economic climate.

I will tell you this Dave, that great "winter" build will be done again in a few years. Sadly, mine will go to someone else. We are going to sell our house. The economy hit us hard. No big. We are selling because of the big picture. My wife has gone back to school and is currenly doing pre-pharm courses. next year she is to be obsorbed in Pharmacy school. Once done, our financial situation will open up again.

Remember, a house is a house, it is friends and family that will always matter.

Now that I think about it, maybe I will build a few ovens for family and friends while I wait for my opportunity again. We'll see.

Acoma.

Acoma's Tuscan:

Old 02-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Sorry to hear that Robert. The upside is another build. The envelope has been pushed to a new level. The dome construction has remained pretty much the same but the finished products are awesome. A lot of fantastic ideas.

Take care dude and good luck!

Les...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Happy birthday Robert and best of luck to you! Keep in touch. We are all looking forward to watching your next build.

Updated!

Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Ditto Ken's comments. Glad to hear you're well and taking the setback in stride. Great to hear that your wife is on track for good things. You can always build another oven. Think how much easier it will be the second time you do it!

Take care bud. Keep posting when you get a chance.
George

-
Old 02-18-2009, 04:49 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hey Acoma, Happy Birthday, good to hear from you.

Here's hoping that you will be the proud builder and owner of a WFO again as soon as possible... and the best of luck with all your plans!

Old 02-18-2009, 06:09 AM
Laborer

Acoma,
Happy Birthday to you!
Seems like you have a great attitude and positive outlook on things.
You will be an inspiration to many.

Regards,
Bob
Old 02-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Master Builder

Robert,

Happy belated birthday - it's good to hear from you!
I'm sorry to hear your news but with your positive outlook it's bound to be just a matter of time before things are back on track. Sometimes those bumps in the road end up putting us on an even better track in the long term.
All the best, and keep in touch.

Sarah