Old 06-28-2008, 04:45 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Help me find a post within this forum please!!!

Hi all,
you are all possibly aware of the new iphone being released all around the world )well at least many countries similtaneously) on July 11th, well I'm looking to update my phone possibly to an iphone as I have been a mac user ever since they have been on the market.
Back a few months ago, there were a couple of postings that I thought were inappropriate on a wood fired oven forum for discounted mobile phones based in the USA.
I have been searching the forum for over an hour and can't find them anywhere nor are they found with the search function.
I am not sure if James deleted them but I would like to contact them for some information.
Can anyone please direct me to their posting?

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Neillís kitchen underway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Help me find a post within this forum please!!!

Neill - you're probably right, James blew them away. Why don't you google the phone of choice - I'm sure you will find plenty of leads.

Les...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.

Last edited by Les; 06-28-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:13 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I could point you in the direction of a post about tool sharpening products if you like though...

Old 06-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Help me find a post within this forum please!!!

Thanks Les and Frances,
I was not happy to see such posts on this forum and I guess I'm happy that James had 'edited' or vetted the respondents to the forum, but the posts that I am looking for would have helped me significantly. they did have some very competitive pricing!
I am against burocracy and companies who dominate and dictate to us 'lesser beings' such as ebay, the major telcos, the banks etc who control our lives to benefit themselves. I certainly encourage and fully support competition, especially the small enterprise who tries to capture a small portion of that market and in doing so benefits the customer, us/me!
I have done the Google search but you get the big guys and the same hype. The forums are also interesting but I will simply stand back and wait for all the hype and hystaria to fade way and then buy, not a treny gismo, but a device that will suit my particarly means as an educator in computing and such technology.
Frances,
I have plenty of sharpenning equipment and gear from surface grinder, belt sander/linishers, grinders, (several angle, bench and wet stone) oil stones, diamond sharpeners and steels, which I use frequently to sharpen all of my cutting tools and equipment.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway

Last edited by nissanneill; 06-28-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:04 PM
Serf

making a useless posting so I can see the friggin images
Old 07-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Master Builder

don't make a useless post. go the the introductions folder and introduce yourself.