Old 12-24-2011, 03:44 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Christmas Greetings to ALL

Well, as we here 'down under' as they say, get Christmas earlier than most, so it appropriate that I extend my Christmas wishes to ALL MEMBERS and VISITORS to this forum. May you all have a wonderful, joyous, safe and memorable day, don't partake in too much of the festive spirit, but enjoy!
I am about to go to visit my family and share the day with my grand children and extended famiiy, but no pizza.
Next year is our turn to host the day and the oven will get a workout providing there are no fire bans.

Merry Christmas to ALL!

Cheers

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Neillís kitchen underway

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:20 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Christmas Greetings to ALL

Neill

Amen

Regards Dave
Old 12-24-2011, 07:27 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Christmas Greetings to ALL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanneill View Post
Merry Christmas to ALL!
Ditto and God bless.

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 12-28-2011, 04:35 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: Christmas Greetings to ALL

And a Wonderful Christmas it was!....Best wishes to all for a Prosperous New Year!
Old 12-20-2012, 02:22 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Christmas Greetings to ALL

Rather than start a new thread with the same message, I thought that I would rekindle my message from last year!
Christmas is rapidly approaching, we, my other half and I are hosting a full on sit down traditional family lunch for around 30 people and an open house for Christmas day.
The Pompeii will be lit at around 6.00am to heat up, cook the turkey and pork, then the vegetables and end up heating the traditional Christmas pudding. Expected temperature 15˚C low and a high of 26˚C, just perfect!
I even have 5kg of green coffee beans so might even have a go at roasting a small sample for that really fresh roasted and ground coffee to finish off the great meal.
Anyway fellow members, I and I think that I can speak for most South Australian and Australian members, with you all the very best for the festive season, that you get your stocking filled with your choice of gifts and that you have a safe and prosperous new year.

Cheers.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway