Old 12-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Best of the Month December 2007

I figured since I won the November contest, I could kick off the nominations for December.

I'd like to nominate jcg31 (Jim) for his amazingly precise dome work, improvement of Hendo's dome gauge and the really cool etched keystone (are we going to need a contest just for keystones?? ).

I also would like to again thank all the wonderful people on this forum for the great help and advice I've received; and especially James at Forno Bravo. I would never have attempted building an oven without a support group. This is a really fun bunch of folks. Thank you ALL!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Best of the Month December 2007

Congrats Man!

You deserve it. Really nice work.

Let me know how that Caputo works out.

I still need to order some........

This week me thinks!

My costs:

My pics:

Old 12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Congrats to Ken, well deserved.
I'm going to second the nomination of jcg31 (Jim); the dome work is awsome - fantastic idea on the keystone - Just saw the latest pics of his vent - love that design too. He will have an incredible oven very, very, soon. I can't wait.

RT
Old 12-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Yep, me too: Congratulations Ken, you deserve it!

I would like to third the nomination for jcg31, for his cool keystone idea and his great dome - including the flared entryway, which is just beautiful!

I'd like to add that I was very pleased and flattered to have been nominated for November... I will carry my "FB BOTM nominated builder" status with pride. Thank you!

Frances
Old 12-03-2007, 07:52 AM

I second JCG31, for his superslick vent arch (Vent started) he shows today.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Congrats Ken! You do awesome work and you got my vote.

Les...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 12-10-2007, 12:14 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hey, nobody interested in this competition anymore? Won't be much good with only one nomination...

So I'd like to nominate Neil2's flying saucer hearth, which is just really really neat.

Oh, and Dave's cooking. He seems to be cooking in his oven about twice a day, while firing only once a week. And I don't know about the rest of you, but the pictures he posts just make my stomache rumble...
Old 12-10-2007, 07:36 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I second both nominations!

Updated!

Old 12-10-2007, 07:40 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

I also would like to nominate Dusty's dome for some superior craftsmanship. I was just looking at his arch work. Pretty nice looking design!

Updated!

Old 12-11-2007, 07:04 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I would also like to nominate Wayne Bergman (waynebergman) for his elegant, beautifully done arch and floor design. The 4-brick keystone is a show stopper!

Updated!