Old 06-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default We are not alone

If you have read some of the background pages in the forum, or on Forno Bravo.com, you will have seen that I am keenly interested in growing the brick oven community in the states and UK (and English speaking world). The more of us brick oven types there are, the better it is for everyone -- whether it's sharing oven photos, recipe ideas or tips on making great pizza. That's why Forno Bravo is giving away the Pompeii Oven plans, hosting recipe pages, helping start cooking classes, etc.

Well, it looks like it's working. We hit a milestone today -- we had 10,000 page views on Forno Bravo.com in one day, for the first time. That calculates out to 70,000 page views per week, or over 3.5 million a year. Clearly there are a lot of us out there who are interested in brick ovens, pizza and wood-fired cooking.

Years ago I used think that I was the only one interested in all of this. But now, I see that we are not alone in the universe.

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 06-05-2006 at 04:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:44 AM
Journeyman

Hot pizza and frozen beer.

It's impossible be alone :-)

Luis
Old 06-10-2006, 02:59 PM
Serf

Default Popular Mechanics July 06 Wood burning ovens

Check out the July 06 Popular Mechanics issue. They did a nice story on outdoor kitchens including woodburning pizza ovens.
Old 06-14-2006, 09:26 AM

Default concrete

I went looking for this article on line, i didn't find it, but i did find this good basic tutorial on concrete at Popular Mechanics