Old 03-01-2010, 04:57 AM
Serf

Default Pizza and Drinks

Hello everybody, I am new, and the story began on the 18th of feb 2010, where we were invited for pizza and drinks at a work colleague of my wife's . The work do was set for 18h30, and I thought, they'll just order the whole lot in from Scooter's, with self service from small bath tubs with ice and drinks etc. Well I got that wrong, and the nice surprise was a proper oven, home made on top of that, with a very nice and informative host providing me with a wealth of information, as well as an opportunity to build my own pizza, which I could place in the oven. . Very enjoyable. The latest progress report I can give is that I have been scouting around the garden where I could build our oven. Maybe I have not read enough here on this forum, but as they say " Retrospect is the perfect science" , and if there are any decisions / regrets or mistakes any of you have made in constructing your ovens , I would not mind reading about it. Thanking you in anticipation.