Old 06-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Serf

Default Newbie FB Pompeii90 build

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum and building a WFO. We purchased the Forno Bravo Pompeii90 kit and picked it up the other day in Marina, CA. We live outside Sacramento, CA so it was a days ride over and back. We started this venture (pizza oven) by being in Boquete, Panama a month ago. The folks we stayed with (in a casita on their property) had a small WFO and then we went on a tour of a coffee farm and the fellow who owns the from is fram San Francisco. He had built a Pompeii 42" and we were intrigued. We decided to build one because we both love to cook. So on we go. I appreciate the response regarding the IT so far and look forward to more info, both getting and giving in the near future. Have placed the pad already and will start on the concrete block walls whenever it stops RAINING!!! Oh well, better the rain.
Sincerely,
Rob
Old 06-12-2011, 07:22 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Welcome :)

You'e made a great start!

Some pictures will bring us into your build, don't wait too long

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:21 PM
Serf

Default Re: Newbie FB Pompeii90 build

Placed concrete slab. Will now place 1" bed of level mortar and start foundation.

Tags
newbie oven