Old 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Serf

Default Many thank yous from Central IL

I put the finishing touches on my simple 34" just last week. I haven't posted much here but have been on this forum weekly for the last 3 years. I can say, without hesitation, that I could not have pulled it off without all of your wisdom and photos. Last weekend I had 60+ folks in my back yard, and we cooked over 110 pizzas. I am still getting calls and compliments on what a great time was had and how good the pizza was. As I looked out over a sea of smiling people, I couldn't help but think of all the like minded strangers out there who helped make it possible. Thank you Forno Bravo and thank you to you all for the inspiration and technical understanding!

If your in Central IL and need a hand with your oven, let me know. If your in Central IL and just want some good eats, let me know!

Kevin
Old 11-18-2011, 08:25 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Many thank yous from Central IL

Congratulations, lets see some pictures!

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.