Old 06-30-2008, 09:57 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default June 08 Newsletter

We just released the June 08 Wood-Fired Newsletter. The theme is olive oil, so I'm thinking that we can't go wrong. :-)

Let me know if your version works, and if you received it. We are fine tuning our lists and delivery system, and so far, it seems to be going pretty well.

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Apprentice

Default Re: June 08 Newsletter

James:

Received the newsletter it looks great. We are going to try the Schiaciatta at our 4th of July Bash. I need to made a trip to Rhode Islands "little italy" section to pick up the Caputo flour; we also live the fact that you used weight measurements! Can't wait to taste it!!

Chef Phil and Malinda

Old 06-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Chef Phil,

You'll never go back. :-) You can make more than you need, and use the extra for sandwiches the next day. Kids love it.

Good thing olive oil is good for you!
James

Old 07-01-2008, 02:53 PM
Apprentice

James:

We are going to try the Schiaciatta tomorrow evening. We need to let the dough rise in the fridge since I'm making the dough before I leave for work I don't think it will effect the outcome toooo much.

We will let you know how it turns out.

Malinda

Old 07-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I didn't get my newsletter- I've checked my junk folder and it isn't there either.

Old 07-02-2008, 02:35 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Hey Elizabeth,

That's interesting. I just checked, and you are on the distribution list. I will try sending it manually -- let me know if our errant newsletter arrives. :-)
James

Old 07-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

It's here! Thanks a lot for resending it.

Old 07-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Apprentice

James:

Tried the Schiaciatta bread it was wonderful. I think we will make it for our 4th of July WFO bash.

Thanks so much.

Malinda

Old 07-02-2008, 06:38 PM
Journeyman

Thank you, mine arrived Down Under.
Old 07-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Laborer

Any chance i can get on the Wood fired Oven newsletter mailing list? Would appreciate it. If it comes email my address is jbg3011@comcast.net If you are actually mailing it out my street address is 3011 Hepplewhite Cove, Lakeland, TN 38002
THanks,
Jim Bob