Old 08-30-2010, 05:51 PM
Peasant

Default Hi from Newzealand

Hi guys.
just found this site after browsing the net for info on fire ovens.Looks like the place to be.
I am intending to build a refractory cast oven to be mounted on a trailer to use at events such as rugby games,fairs,shows etc,kind of a sideline buisness to get some extra money in and satisfy my addiction to cooking.
looking forward to hearing from you guys and gals over the coming months as I Put this project together.So far i have decided on 80 cm(32")inside diameter for the oven but would like some opinions on sizes for the opening and inside dome hight.
cheers.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Hi from Newzealand

Welcome Swampy! This is definitely the place to be for wood ovens. Sounds like a fun project.

Daren

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Peasant

Default Re: Hi from Newzealand

Thanks dbhansen.
Iv started my refractory cast oven build thread for anyone who would like to follow.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f43/...html#post98336 (Swampys Refractory cast oven)