Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 PM
Serf

Default Hello from Western NY

I live in a small town of Pendleton NY and i will be building a wood fired oven this spring and want to get as much knowledge on this subject as i can Thanks for Having me.

and Happy Holidays to all
Old 12-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Laborer

Default Re: Hello from Western NY

The quantity of information on this site is almost overwhelming. You will have plenty of time to make, and then change, your plan along the way. You probably already downloaded the Pompeii plans form this site, they are quite good. Have fun!
Old 12-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Apprentice

Welcome to the forum Dennis. I've put a link below to Lee Burou's awesome list of information and links to some of the best documented builds on this site. It's well worth the time to read through these threads.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f2/n...res-15133.html (A newbies survey of the Forno Bravo treasures hiding in the archives)

If you're really hankering to make & bake a WFO pizza in the very near future and don't want to "cut bricks", take a look at the modular systems offered by Forno Bravo...they really are well designed and fairly priced.
)

Photo albums

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-22-2013, 03:52 AM
Serf

Hi Dennis,
I've looked for more folks in WNY, and had come up empty - welcome. This is the place!
I'm going to try and cast a WFO this year. I live in the southern tier, but work in the Buffalo area frequently. Let me know if you find some good material suppliers locally.