Old 03-28-2014, 08:50 AM
Serf

Default Hello from South Alabama

I am going to start a WFO soon along with some other backyard projects.
I have a question,......What is in the CD that you buy from Forno Bravo, that is not in the "free download"? Is it worth it, or is it the same thing?
Old 04-24-2014, 10:01 AM
Serf

Default Re: Hello from South Alabama

I will be starting a build in downtown Mobile. I don't know the answer to your question about the CD. Hope we can share info, resources, and I may be able to lend you a hand if you need it. -Andrew
Old 04-24-2014, 07:14 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hey neighbor,
I think that you will find plenty of information on this forum conserning 42" pompeii's. I did not buy the cd, but at 10 bucks it is probably well worth it! Do the "inquisitive newbie" thing for as long as you can stand it . Research plenty of builds. Decide before you start exactly what you want to build, how you want your finished oven to look, and each step that it will take for you to get there. Planning, with guidance from the forum beats the hll out of starting over. Or worse, having to live with an oven that doesn't meet your expectations. Build it right the first time and it will exceed your expectations ...........by far .

Keith, Andrew,
I am from extreme South East Mississippi. Mobile is one place that we visit reguraly (family, shopping etc.)

Both of you: Welcome to the forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"There is a snake in the garden."
Old 05-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Serf

Keith & Andrew,

I live in Fairhope and am planning on building the 42" pompeii. Just in the planning and back-yard clearing stage right now.

I would like to share info and resources with others in my area concerning this project. I would like to offer my help to you both...free labor!!...in return for the hands on knowledge I would gain.

If intrested, please send me an email. (Andrew - I believe I just sent you an email from where I found your contact on a different part of this site.)

VR,

Shannon