Old 03-15-2011, 03:06 PM
Serf

Default Hello from Nanaimo, BC

Hello all,

I live on Beautiful Vancouver Island on the left coast, and am just starting to plan my patio and outdoor kitchen in the house my wife and I bought last Spring. I am planning a concrete paver patio, with L shape kitchen which will include a wood oven and built-in Charcoal BBQ. I have not yet decided if I want to build a pompeii oven or the Casa2G modular.

I have grand ideas, and currently measuring up the backyard, and costing the project(s) up, so I will be posting lots of questions and showing my progress, as I have found with other hobbies, it is amazing the help and support one can receive in forums.

Cheers,

Jamie
Old 03-16-2011, 09:06 PM
Serf

Default Re: Hello from Nanaimo, BC

Good to see another islander here, look forward to seeing pics of your project.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Serf

Default Re: Hello from Nanaimo, BC

I am still aways from starting the WFO Build, I am hoping for Late Summer or Early Fall. I am now sure I am going to build a pompeii oven, as I have been able to source firebrick here in Nanaimo as the shipping cost for the Pompeii Kit is more than the cost of the kit.

I am starting the the patio and kitchen foundation this weekend, and I figure it will be at least a 3 month project. I am almost finished with my plans and will psot them when finished.