Old 12-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Serf

Default Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Hi My name is Monty, and I am new to this forum. I am a Realtor, and I have been researching Tiny Homes living as a new trend in housing. One thing led to another, and I realized that cooking could be done outdoors most of the year! That is what led me to your site, and I am happy that it did. Now I want an outdoor Wood Fired Oven for my home! I am sure I will have lot's of questions as I go along, so hang with me as I learn about this great product!

Thanks,

Monty
Old 01-14-2011, 05:56 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Welcome!

Look in the newbie threads as you look around

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.
Old 01-15-2011, 05:26 AM
Journeyman

Default Re: Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Tiny living is right up my alley. I hope it takes hold... I'll finally start making money again.

Welcome

Old 01-15-2011, 07:03 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Hello from the Mid-West U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty.craig View Post
Hi My name is Monty, and I am new to this forum. I am a Realtor, and I have been researching Tiny Homes living as a new trend in housing. One thing led to another, and I realized that cooking could be done outdoors most of the year! That is what led me to your site, and I am happy that it did. Now I want an outdoor Wood Fired Oven for my home! I am sure I will have lot's of questions as I go along, so hang with me as I learn about this great product!

Thanks,

Monty
Monty, tiny living sure produces some efficient, yet uplifting spaces.

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.

Last edited by Lburou; 01-15-2011 at 07:10 AM.