Old 06-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Serf

Default Getting Ready to Fire Up in Texas

Howdy,

My name is Jamie, and I'm just about finished installing a Giardino 70 modular oven. I chose the modular oven to speed up construction as well as keep the footprint a bit smaller than many of the ovens I've seen built on this forum. I'm definitely more into the cooking side of this than the construction side, but I've channeled my inner mason to get this thing built. Looking to starting curing fires next weekend. I built this oven to hone my skills and recipes as I'm thinking about opening a Neopolitan pizzeria to fill the appalling lack of quality pizza available in the Houston area.

Thanks,

Jamie
Old 06-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Welcome!

Good luck Jamie, be sure to post some pictures of your oven, its always interesting to see how other people skin the cat

If you are thinking about building a brick oven, my advice is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Our One Meter Pompeii Oven album is
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An album showing our Thermal Breaks is

I try to learn from my mistakes, and from yours when you give me a heads up.
Old 06-12-2012, 09:02 PM
Serf

Default Re: Getting Ready to Fire Up in Texas

Thanks Lee. Finally figured out how to post photos, so I just uploaded the series I took during my build.

http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f21/...tml#post133098 (Giardino 70--Texas Build)