Old 11-17-2009, 02:51 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Forno Bravo Monterey Bay

We are happy to announce the new Forno Bravo facility on beautiful Monterey Bay. The dust is still settling, but we want to share our second showroom location in Northern Californa -- along with a lot more warehouse capacity.

You can find us at:

744 Neeson Rd, Unit A
Marina, CA 93933
800 407 5119 x18
831 384 3800 (direct)

We are the first tenants in a nice new business park at Marina Airport, and we have lots of room to grow. This is also the location for Forno Bravo Expo.

We now have a showroom with ovens and tools on display in Windsor, CA -- but all of our warehousing and inventory has moved to Monterey Bay.

Both showrooms are open by appointment to see ovens and tools (just call ahead and book a time), and you can pick up your oven or accessories in Marina.

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 11-17-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 03:56 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Forno Bravo Monterey Bay

James,
great to see FB expanding but not over here.
Can you post some pics once you are set up at he new digs please.
I and I guess most other members would be interested to see the progress.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway

Old 11-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: Forno Bravo Monterey Bay

Looking forward to seeing it -- as well as to the Expo.

Member WFOAMBA Wood Fired Oven Amatueur Masons Builders America

My thread:
Old 11-17-2009, 06:55 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanneill View Post
James,
great to see FB expanding but not over here.
Can you post some pics once you are set up at he new digs please.
I and I guess most other members would be interested to see the progress.

Neill
Hey Neill,

Nice idea. Will do on the photos -- although we will need to bring some order to things before a camera will be allowed.

Stay tuned on your first thought. :-)

James

Old 11-18-2009, 02:44 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: Forno Bravo Monterey Bay

James,
will do!
Sing out If I can help with atrwork for computer cut signage etc. Easy to do and email across.

Neill

The more I learn, the more I realise how little I know

Neillís Pompeiii #1

Neillís kitchen underway

Old 11-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Master Builder

Great news!
I have been wanting another roll of insulation. I spend time in La Selva Beach. Sounds like I could simply call, make an appointment, and go pick it up in Marina?

dusty
Old 11-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Hi Dusty,

That's good fortune. Give us a call to set a time, and we'll be there. We have mountains of FB Blanket.
James

Old 11-20-2009, 03:03 PM
Master Builder

Very handy indeed.
Hope to see you within a month.

dusty
Old 05-06-2012, 11:50 PM
Apprentice

I just visited the Forno Bravo site in Marina on Friday to pick up an oven kit. It was encouraging to see an American small business manufacturing site with lots of people hard at work producing a quality product - which is shipped around the world! We timed our visit perfectly (by accident) arriving just before the entire staff broke for lunch - pizza from a wood fired oven in the parking lot. Mark, the super, invited us to join in; it was a make your own event. John, one of the welders was very kind, making us feel welcome, and showed us how to handle the dough. The pizza (thanks to the prep of great dough and tasty sauce) was great. Equally enjoyable was seeing a pro (Mark attributes his skill to Italian heritage) handle the pizza peels and cook some fabulous pies. Rebecca had our order ready to go, and pleasantly accomplished our request to add some accessories to the oven kit order. The guys with the fork lift loaded us up and we we off to the Aquarium in Monterrey, we spent the night in Salinas (and saw the Avengers opening night - not recommending the Maya theater on Main) and returned to S Orange County by early afternoon Sat. We are very excited to have our Pizza oven in hand (some assembly required), we met a great group of friendly hard working people and now have a vision (and taste) of what to look forward to with the construction to come!
Thanks Forno Bravo!
Old 07-01-2012, 05:58 AM
Serf

We are the first tenants in a nice new business park at Marina Airport, and we have lots of room to grow. This is also the location for Forno Bravo Expo.
We now have a showroom with ovens and tools on display in Windsor, CA -- but all of our warehousing and inventory has moved to Monterey Bay.
Both showrooms are open by appointment to see ovens and tools (just call ahead and book a time), and you can pick up your oven or accessories in Marina.

thanks for sharing