installing giardino 70 on base
Need help, please. I am installing my Gia70 on a metal framed base and i am not sure about the details installing on a flat metal base, as well as where to use the mortar. here are a list of questions:
1) do i adhere the base insulation to the flat metal base?
2) do i cut the bottom insulation to the footprint of the dome?
3) if i level the floor tiles in a bed of sand, what if the tiles have any gaps between them?
4) it says to seal the dome and landing with ref. cement. is this cement placed between the dome and insulation.
5) it appears to have some gap between the interior perimeter of the dome and the perimeter of the floor tiles. do i fill that with sand? mortar?
Thanks very much for any and all help. looking forward to installing this thing. i apologize if this should have gone in the modular threads, i just wasn't sure.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Making my base||JakeRhee||Getting Started||6||06-17-2011 03:56 PM|
|Deciding on a Base||Allen||Newbie Forum||16||12-15-2010 02:10 AM|
|Looking for feedback on C2G90 Base||gerberpollack||Getting Started||0||07-13-2010 10:40 PM|
|Laying half fire bricks onto reinforced concrete base||GeofE||Newbie Forum||2||06-30-2010 12:03 PM|
|Basic questions on building base / installing Toscana 90||giambra||Newbie Forum||1||11-04-2008 06:28 PM|
All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 AM.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC