Old 02-01-2008, 02:30 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Pizzeria Lindenplatz, Allschwil

In case anyone ever happens to turn up in my part of the world, and doesn't come round to taste my pizza (which I would take very much amiss!)...

...don't bother going to this place. It was ok, but they rolled out the dough, and cooked it at 300 C - I asked on purpose and watched the guy shaping the pizzas. Thought I could learn something... but no, not really.

The thing I'm wondering is this: would I have enjoyed that Pizza before I built my oven? Does building a pizza oven turn you into a pizza snob?
Old 02-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Pizzeria Lindenplatz, Allschwil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances View Post

The thing I'm wondering is this: would I have enjoyed that Pizza before I built my oven? Does building a pizza oven turn you into a pizza snob?
I would have to say.........

Yes,

And HELL YES

as you were

dwats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My costs:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My pics:

Old 02-01-2008, 08:09 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frances View Post
...Does building a pizza oven turn you into a pizza snob?
Definitely. :-)
James

Old 02-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Apprentice

Everytime I see people "enjoy" little ceasars I always ask who picked up the dog food, followed by the suggestion that they eat the box when there done "tastes the same".