Old 06-23-2012, 05:45 PM
Serf

Default What's for Breakfast

I'm new to posting but I thought I would see what everybodie's favorite dish is to cook for breakfast the day after pizza's for dinner. My oven the morning after cooking pizzas is usally around 450 F on the floor and 500F in the dome sometimes higher depending on how long I was cooking the night before. Anyway the kids always hit me up for their favorite, I throw breakfast sausage links in the a cast iron skillet, cook them up in the oven. I then take the sausage out of skillet and wipe out most of the grease. Then I layer in frozen hash browns, about half of the sausage cut up then, then I make indentations for eggs and crack 8 or so eggs in the indendations then in sprinkle cheddar cheese over the whole thing put that back in the oven and i'm a hero in the morning without much effort on part.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Master Builder

Default Re: What's for Breakfast

That one is deserving of a picture.

Karangi kitchen thread has a great breakast which looks like he cooks in a pizza dough

I don't have anything great to mention as my first oven wasnt that crash hot for oven temps the next day...... but next oven will be

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Laborer

Your breakfast sounds excellent! How long does it take once you've put the pan of hashbrowns and all back in?
Shelley
Old 06-29-2012, 05:19 AM
Serf

Once I put the hashbrowns and everything back in it takes about 20 minutes or so depending on the heat of the oven, I just watch the eggs and when they are done to my satisfaction everything else is usually pretty good as well. I'll take a picture next time a make it.