Old 12-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Apprentice

Default My Pizza Oven Blog

I'm going to be maintaining a blog of my pizza oven construction and my experiences as I start using it.

http://mypizzaoven.blogspot.com/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-10-2006, 11:45 AM
Master Builder

Nice blog site, good luck with the second go around. Maybe post us here when you update the pictures on the blog site? I look forward to watching it go up (again) .
Old 12-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Blog

The blog site works very well. Clear and concise. Maybe it was fate that made you go at it twice. Second time lucky? Looks to me like this crew knows what they're doing.

Jim
Old 12-10-2006, 03:09 PM
Apprentice

Thanks. I'm going to update the blog later this week (I'll be out of town, but might get progress pictures emailed to me). Check back or you can "subscribe" to the blog at www.blogarithm.com and get emailed when there's an update.

As for the 2nd go around... these guys should become official dealer partners, they're very good and very careful. I'm going to go "back in time" and update my blog about my 1st go around. Had I been blogging "real time" I really would have had to watch my language!

Old 12-14-2006, 08:31 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by maver View Post
Nice blog site, good luck with the second go around. Maybe post us here when you update the pictures on the blog site? I look forward to watching it go up (again) .
Some updates... not a ton of progress, but the insulation and dome are on top of the hearth.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: My Pizza Oven Blog

Finally some more
progress:

My Wood Burning Pizza Oven

Picasa Web Albums - Mark - Pizza Oven Fi...

It should be done tomorrow!!

Old 08-24-2009, 07:53 PM
Serf

Default Re: My Pizza Oven Blog

Hi...still waiting for more of your blogs. Found this great new site of over 1000pizza oven pictures. Its at
Flickr: The Forno: ovens, kilns, furnaces & heaters Pool
Great pics! Cheers