Old 06-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Forno Brave at Apple in Cupertino

Check out the cool FB oven The Fire Within has delivered to the main Apple campus in Cupertino. Apple is making wood-fired pizza for the employees a couple of time as week for the summer -- and some big names were there for the opening day, and they had some really nice things to say about the oven and the design. Very cool!
James
Attached Thumbnails
Forno Brave at Apple in Cupertino-cupertino_ca1.jpg   Forno Brave at Apple in Cupertino-cupertino_ca2.jpg   Forno Brave at Apple in Cupertino-cupertino_ca3.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:28 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: Forno Brave at Apple in Cupertino

James,

I agree....very cool

Peter
Old 06-23-2010, 09:09 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Slick! I like both.

WFO Webpage:

Thread:

Old 06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Apprentice

Nice stuff - I'm guessing nobody left an iPhone 5 sitting around on a bar stool?

Even geeks like pizza - I should know as I'm one. ;-)

Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

An iPhone 5?! Considering they only just released the iPhone 4 you could probably sell an iPhone 5 on ebay for a million bucks!

WFO Webpage:

Thread:

Old 06-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Apprentice

Very nice, just too bad it was at Apple..

-Shay, the guy who works at Adobe.

Old 06-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Shay,

Very funny. Could you see the photo on your iPhone? (oh wait, you probably don't use an iPhone.) :-)

I was thinking of swinging by our local Apple store today to upgrade my phone, but luckily I called ahead and the line is long and they think they are going to run out before the line is gone. I guess I will go in tomorrow and put my name on a list. They said they will email me when it arrives.

I have some fun ideas for FB and iPhone video.

James

Old 06-24-2010, 12:27 PM
Apprentice

Ironically, I do have an iPhone.. even more so, it's a company phone.. but i'll be getting a droid very soon.

Old 06-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

I would wait. I was watching CNN this A.M. and the first guy in line had waited 36 hours. Seems crazy to me. Oh yea, don't forget us Droids...

If at first you don't succeed... Skydiving isn't for you.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Apprentice

Droid! Droid! Droid!