Old 12-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Serf

Default finished oven

Thanks to everyone on the board for helping me get this one done. There's enough valuable information here that I don't believe I had to ask a single question & was able to complete this oven by simply reading through the forum archives. I haven't cooked a pie in it yet, but will be doing so soon!

Regards,

Jed
Attached Thumbnails
finished oven-oven.jpg  
Old 12-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: finished oven

Hi,

Nice looking oven, I like all the bricks. We cooked our first pizza and bread this evening. Go easy with the break-in fires and you'll be doing the same soon.

Cheers,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-22-2010, 04:43 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Thumbs up Re: finished oven

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedcarter View Post
Thanks to everyone on the board for helping me get this one done. There's enough valuable information here that I don't believe I had to ask a single question & was able to complete this oven by simply reading through the forum archives. I haven't cooked a pie in it yet, but will be doing so soon!

Regards,

Jed
You are making the rest of us look bad by your independant perserverance

Nice looking design and crisp looking brick work, congratulations. Here's hoping the first round of cooking goes well for you.