Old 10-28-2008, 02:31 PM
Apprentice

Default Public Spreadsheets ?

How are you folks publishing spread sheets of costs so that there is a URL that anybody can get to them?

I think I have read something about using Google, but I did not know Google provided anything like that, so how do I get to it?

Thanks,
Travis
Old 10-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Public Spreadsheets ?

Check out my spreadsheet link below. Google Documents lets you publish public spreadsheets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-29-2008, 04:44 AM
Apprentice

Thanks Ken, much appreciated.
Travis
Old 10-31-2008, 03:29 AM
Apprentice

Ken,

Video slide show is very well done too! Are you going to extend it for the enclosure, or have you already?

Travis
Old 11-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Apprentice

I have created a nifty spread sheet on the google site, but I cannot figure out how to make it available to people without them having to log into google.

I can publish the link that I use:
Test Sheet

But I seem to have to log in when I try to use this. Ken's link has "pub?key=..." in it, while mine has "ccc?key=...".

How do I make my nifty sheet available for folks to look at?

Thanks,
Travis
Old 11-02-2008, 05:16 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by staestc View Post
How do I make my nifty sheet available for folks to look at?
Travis,

Take a look at your spreadsheet. In the upper right corner there is a box that says "Share". Click that box then click "Share with the world". That should get you started in the right direction.

Ken

Updated!

Old 11-02-2008, 05:17 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by staestc View Post
Video slide show is very well done too! Are you going to extend it for the enclosure, or have you already?
Thanks! Yes, I'm planning on "finishing" the video. Probably when it starts getting too cold to be in the garage working on my pickup truck

Updated!