Old 03-11-2007, 08:37 AM
Serf

Default Pompeii plans

Hey everyone
Ive noticed that in a couple posts their is mention as to new plans that are being writen. Ive also notice that these posts are about a year old. I was just wondering if the plans have been completed and if so where could i find them.
I have to admit that i am very good working at constuction providing i have detailed plans.
i have been able to get a good idea as to what needs to be done based on the various posts in this forum. Thank you ver much. but i would hate to finish my project and realize that i did something wrong.
great forum guys, thanks for the support
Old 03-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Re: Pompeii plans

Hey Keith,
You can't do much better than this for timing. The Pompeii Oven plans were posted today. Enjoy.
You can find the directions here:
http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f8/p....html#post8660 (Pompeii Plans Ready for Download)

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Serf

Hey James
thanks for the info, i will check them out as soon as i am done writing this responce to your post.
again, thanks for all the advice to all and any who respond to the posts, especially mine .
keep up the great work
Old 03-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Serf

WOW
I just downloaded my plans and let me tell you, that is exactly what i needed.
I read that this is the first version of the plans ver 1.1 and that updates will be added from time to time. I will be documenting my progress with lots of pictures and would be more than happy to share them for the greater good.
Im soo glad i found this site and will be sure to pass it on to other enthusiasts.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Thanks for that. Keith, there is a v1.2 from today. Send me an email, and I will send you the new version -- it mostly reads better.
Enjoy your project!
James