Old 08-24-2008, 09:38 AM
Peasant

Default Oven Builders Material List

I am looking for some help. I have installed many wood fired ovens, In homes, backyards, resturants and even trailers. My next gaol is to put together a kit for all oven builders. As in most area's finding the correct materials is a chore. All the material for the base isn't the problem, it is the refractoty and fire bricks cut to angles and so on. I am hoping to here from all the oven builders, a material list wood be great! If you could add the size of your oven it would be better still. I have seen some lists on this site, but do not know where to find them.
thanks again
pizzamanmike
Old 08-24-2008, 09:45 AM
Apprentice

Default Re: Oven Builders Material List

There is a materials list at the end - download the instructions : eBooks & CD ROMs :: Forno Bravo Store
Old 08-24-2008, 10:51 AM
Peasant

Thanks Toddj, I down loaded it, that is helpfull, I am still looking for more input.
Thanks again
pizzamanmike
also by any chance do you know who the author of The Warm Coal?

Last edited by PIZZAMANMIKE; 08-24-2008 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-22-2011, 10:20 AM
Serf

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIZZAMANMIKE View Post
I am looking for some help. I have installed many wood fired ovens, In homes, backyards, resturants and even trailers. My next gaol is to put together a kit for all oven builders. As in most area's finding the correct materials is a chore. All the material for the base isn't the problem, it is the refractoty and fire bricks cut to angles and so on. I am hoping to here from all the oven builders, a material list wood be great! If you could add the size of your oven it would be better still. I have seen some lists on this site, but do not know where to find them.
thanks again
pizzamanmike
pizzamanmike i have a source for calicum silicate boards 4x8' x 3/4 inch. very reasonable let me know if you need some. doug 9164824272