Old 06-22-2010, 11:35 PM
Serf

Default How can i find a builder in Seattle?

I've finally decided to pull the trigger on an oven and also to hire someone to build it for me. Between wedding plans and a generally busy life I don't have the time to do it myself. I'm also fairly certain the oven will turn out like the leaning tower of piza if I build it.

Can anyone recommend a mason in the Seattle area? My goal is to build a utilitarian pizza oven without the bells and whistles. I'm also interested in learning what you think it should cost me to build?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Andy
Old 06-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: How can i find a builder in Seattle?

Andy - I used a masonry guy named Humberto Ricardo to tear out our old patio and put in the new patio, retaining wall, and my stand. PM me and I can get you his contact phone info. I would guess he would be able to install any of the Forno Bravo kits for you too. Doing a brick WFO would probably be pretty expensive because of the time involved, and the pre-fab kits from Forno Bravo would be less. Or you could just go with one of the fully assembled ovens. I-XL Masonry in Redmond also has a pre-fab kit and has a sample in their warehouse that you can check out in person.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
builder, seattle