Old 02-11-2013, 11:35 AM
Serf

Default Hello all

Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!
Old 02-13-2013, 07:01 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Hello all

Somebody recently show cooking pizza on a Green Egg on this forum, I'll see if I can find the thread and post it to you.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hi Frank,
My place will not be ready for interaining for other than for the very most understanding of family for about 3 to 4 months. But, I am from "God's Country" too, the Southern part of the Magnolia State . Like UtahBeehiver (Russell) says. People do cook pizzas on the egg. Don't plan on building a WFO to be ready for a very near future engagement party unless you plan to build a cobb oven. But, heck they work too. If I can help in any way PM me. I would be glad to show you a work in progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaubsfarm View Post
Hello from South Mississippi, My name is Frank & I have a problem! My spousal unit wanted me to find someone with a brick Pizza oven to cook onsite pizza for an upcoming Daughter's engagement party! I hate to pay somebody to do anything I can do myself and a couple of hours later I landed here. Soo I am looking for help anyway I can get it> I have been building large heavy metal wood cookers for years and bought the green egg about a year ago. I like to hang outside as much as possible and this might be just the ticket for my next project!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-16-2013, 07:30 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Found the egg pic