Old 06-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Pizza Peel Anatomy

We have started selling the "top-of-the-line" pizza peels from our producer. It is the perforated, rectangular aluminum placing peel. Very cool. I keep one in the office just to show people, and everyone loves handling it.

I am attaching a graphic that shows why it is such a nice peel.

Enjoy.
James
Attached Thumbnails
Pizza Peel Anatomy-pizza_peel_anatomy.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 04-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Apprentice

do you find it works well for sliding the pizza in? i would be worried about it catching on the perforations?
Old 06-13-2006, 06:51 AM
Apprentice

Default Prices? Packages?

These premium tools look really nice. I can't find the prices on the site. Are you offering a package, with the peel, turner, etc?
Old 06-13-2006, 11:04 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

The tools are here:

http://fornobravo.com/store/home.php?cat=255

And the entire set is here (though the set does not include the perferated peel). Maybe we should add that.

http://fornobravo.com/store/home.php?cat=258

James

Old 07-14-2007, 07:02 PM
Serf

Default Re: Pizza Peel Anatomy

I have not used one with the perforations or the ovular handle. I REALLY like the idea of the ovular handle and think it would be great for pulling large pizzas out with out worrying about having the peel spin in your hand and dropping the pie. I have had that happen with a large overtopped pizza and a slick round wooden handle. It's disappointing when that happens.

I've always made the pizza on a board and turned and pulled the pizza with an aluminum peel. The perforations may even help a little if you have to spin the pizza in the oven if it is cooking faster on one side than the other.

DrDuktayp

Last edited by DrDuktayp; 07-14-2007 at 07:05 PM.