Old 07-12-2006, 11:47 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default New Cooking Pages

We have started the process of improving the recipe and cooking section of Fornobravo.com. There is a new recipe search function, and we just re-did the retained heat cooking page -- along with a chart on cooking temperatures. It's a start, and we will keep getting better.

The cooking section home page is The World's First Brick Oven Cooking Site.

The retained heat cooking page is http://fornobravo.com/brick_oven_coo...t_cooking.html.

As always, comments and input are greatly appreciated -- along with your favorite recipes and techniques.

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 05-03-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Old 07-17-2006, 11:31 AM
Apprentice

James,

You have converted the pizza recipe to weight measurements. Could you do the same for foccacio, flatbreads, etc

thanks
Old 07-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Nice idea

I will start the process of going through all the dough-based recipes, and simply including both cups and grams.

I am viewing the recipe section as a life-long project -- it will just keep getting richer and better with every item we post.

James

Old 07-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Serf

Default dough recipe/ process

James, at the encouragement of some friends, I just completed a first draft of my pizza dough making process. If you are interested in a copy of my power point presentation for making pizza dough please let me know.
Harold
Old 07-21-2006, 08:39 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Nice idea

Harold,

Sounds good. Do you have lots of photos? If you email me the .ppt, I will convert it to .pdf and post it on Forno Bravo.com, with a link in from here. You will be able to click through page by page from a browser.

Also, there are some really good postings on the Forno Bravo Forum from Paulages. I will find those, and stick them to the top of the pizza making section -- along with the powerpoint.

James