Old 08-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Apprentice

Default Mobile wood fired pizza business

Joseph from TheFireWithin is hosting a weekend seminar on the mobile wood fired business if anyone would be interested. How to Start Your Own Portable Wood-Fired Oven Catering... - Eventbrite

I get about 3 calls/emails a week from people around the country asking me about my oven and how I got into the business and most of them reference Forno Bravo, so I thought it made sense to post this event here.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:31 PM
Journeyman

Default Re: Mobile wood fired pizza business

Hey Scott

That should be a good time for ya.
A little slow over here. Still figuring it out. Gotta get a checklist. I forget stupid stuff. Once you're there, you are there.
Oh yeah. Humidity is not your friend.
Good luck!
Old 08-20-2009, 04:46 PM
Apprentice

Default Re: Mobile wood fired pizza business

Actually, I am not sure if I am going to be going to be attending, I tentatively have 2 events of my own that weekend.
I really need a checklist too, maybe we could come up with one together :-) I have been doing this for a year and a half and still forget things. Humidity is not your friend nor is pouring rain. I had an event last November that is rained almost 2 inches in the 3 hours I was there. I was covered for my prep area but the oven was in the rain. The only thing that made it worth while is that it was my biggest paycheck to date and looking back on it it makes me laugh, we were soaked.