Old 02-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Cooking Up and Down

Had a succesful firing yesterday. Cooked as we prepared for pizza and after as it cooled down

Started the oven in the afternoon. Slipped in a couple of dishes as it was heating up...2 chickens and a big dish of beans. They both roasted about 2 hours. Then before the guests arrived I put in some meatballs, honey-balsamic onions and another small dish of beans for the meal. That came out as I stoked up the oven for pizzas.

I moved the fire to the other side of the hearth so I'd have a hot hearth for the pizzas. After the pizzas were done we did some roasted peppers and eggplant roasting on the coals, followed by Canary potatoes....then a chicken/vegetable rice dish.

The beans were a little dry since I didn't cover them or add liquid, otherwise everything turned out fine.....(rice to be tasted yet)

Cook while you party...eat for a week!
Attached Thumbnails
Cooking Up and Down-0-three-dishes.jpg   Cooking Up and Down-o-pizza.jpg   Cooking Up and Down-o-peppers.jpg   Cooking Up and Down-otaters.jpg   Cooking Up and Down-o-chicken-rice.jpg  

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tiempo para guzarlos.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
...enjoy every sandwich!