Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Oven Management > Heat Management

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 09:41 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Chapter on oven temp management from "Art of Wood-Fired Cooking"

I posted this in another thread, but thought it would be helpful if it had it's own thread in this section of the forum.

The book The Art of Wood-Fired Cooking is available for preview/online reading on Google Books. There is a chapter that I thought does a good job of explaining various oven states (pizza cooking, roasting, baking, bread) and how to manage temperature zones.

Here is a link to that chapter. It's only a few pages long and is well worth reading if you are trying to get to know your oven better. Actually, the entire book is pretty good. I recommend purchasing if it is not already in your WFO library.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
heat zones, oven management