Old 12-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Vent Draw Video

My curing fires are getting bigger. It was really calm today and I noticed that the oven respiration (intake/draw/exhaust) was really well defined... Looked pretty cool. So I grabbed my camera and shot some video.

Pizza Oven Vent Draw

Nothing fancy, just some serious smoke and heat (I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Updated!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-04-2007, 10:59 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: Vent Draw Video

Drop a temporary pipe on it and see it start to puff!
Old 12-04-2007, 11:07 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken524 View Post
My curing fires are getting bigger. It was really calm today and I noticed that the oven respiration (intake/draw/exhaust) was really well defined... Looked pretty cool. So I grabbed my camera and shot some video.

Pizza Oven Vent Draw

Nothing fancy, just some serious smoke and heat (I'm getting all tingly just thinking about it).
Isn't that great. They really breath. Excellent video -- perhaps you should re-consider your day job; but then what's next? Mason, videographer, pizzaiolo? The range of your skills boggles the mind. :-)

Way to go Ken.
James

Old 12-05-2007, 04:29 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jengineer View Post
Drop a temporary pipe on it and see it start to puff!
Chimney was installed yesterday... More fire today!

Updated!