Old 05-22-2009, 05:48 PM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Reeve Foundation Fundraising

Forno Bravo has been active in fund raising for the past few years, and we have an exciting new opportunity.

Working with other runners, I have signed up for the Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge 2010. Basically a handful of us crazies are going to run both the Boston and Big Sur marathons next spring -- six days apart. It's a great way to celebrate being 50. Right? :-)

As part of the challenge, our running team has become a recognized fund raiser for the Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation, and Forno Bravo will be sponsoring me. We will be offering all of the Forno Bravo eBooks for $10, where Forno Bravo will match all contributions. All proceeds with go to the Reeve Foundation -- which is dedicated to curing spinal cord injury by funding innovative research, and improving the quality of life for people living with paralysis through grants, information and advocacy.

I am hoping this will be lots of fun and that we raise lots of money for the foundation.

Thanks for all of your help on this one! Buy an eBook and watch me run. :-) Here are more details:

Boston 2 Big Sur Challenge | Forno Bravo Charity Work

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Reeve Foundation Fundraising

Start training. James!

I am confident that I am not the only subscriber who will strive to push you to your limits!

Well done and Run On!
Jay