Old 05-26-2005, 09:22 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Default Need Photos section???

As the number of ovens being built goes up, I am starting to wonder if everyone is happy posting photos inside the Forum sections where they are appropriate, or whether we should add a Forum section called Photos -- just for photos.

Does everyone think there are enough photos on the Forum and they are easy enough to find -- or should we try to make it better?

James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by james; 05-26-2005 at 10:34 AM.
Old 05-26-2005, 10:53 AM
Laborer

James,
I think a seperate section of photos would be a better idea. Perhaps each photo can reference its specific area in the forum. I will be taking more photos of my own as I progress.

Bob
Old 05-26-2005, 11:00 AM
Peasant

I Second that sentiment.I have constantly been going to other sites etc. for photo's /info.If it were all in one place it would be a tremendous help to users and also an improvement to your site James IMO.