Old 07-30-2009, 08:31 AM
Peasant

Default Creating links

Sorry, I missed it but I am confused as to how to insert a link in my posts. How specifically do you insert a link to a picaso web site?

Thanks!
Stephen
Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 AM

Default Re: Creating links

Over the message window are three icons. The first:

is a globe with a bit of chain. This is your link icon. Highlight the text you want to link to,

Link to this text

This brings up a dialog box that you can paste the URL of the page you want to link to.

The other two buttons insert pictures that have a web address, and box quote something you want to talk about.

These buttons just insert a bit of HTML code into your text, which you could, of course, type by hand.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:21 PM
Master Builder

Stephen, if you want to have the link in your "signature" line like mine (see 2 links at bottom of this post), so it appears with all your posts, use the User CP link in the upper left part of the screen, then click Edit Signature. In the box that appears, you can enter the words you want to link (like "My Picasa album"), and then highlight those words (drag over them with the mouse) and then click the little globe that dmum mentioned and enter (or paste in) the address. Hope that helps!

Daren

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 08-01-2009, 10:26 PM
Peasant

Dmun and Daren,
Thank you so much for your help. I was finally able to set up the link to my Picasa web gallery.

"Pizza is suffused with the good feelings everyone has because they're together," Chris Bianco of Pizzeria Bianco.