Old 12-14-2006, 08:58 AM
Brick Oven Merchant

Thumbs up Bread Video Index Page on FB.com

I have created an bread instruction video page on FB.com. The link is located in the vertical navigation bar (left side) at the bottom.

The page is here:

http://www.fornobravo.com/video/hearth_bread.html

The good news is that we have created two new video, including one where Jim really beats up some bread dough. A good outlet for pent up energy.

Next comes a new generation of videos with Jim's voice (unless we can convince Nick to be permanently on staff), and after that..... PIZZA VIDEOS. More to come on that.

Let me know how these work, and if you find any website errors.

Thanks and enjoy!
James

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 01-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Serf

Default Re: Bread Video Index Page on FB.com

i tried to make these this week all looked good good first rize but i didn't get a second rize???they just stayed flat ...only thing i did different was i just shaped it from the cut i did not roll it like your video
Old 01-27-2008, 12:24 PM
Master Builder

what do you mean by "these" what type of bread?...be a bit more specific then I think we can help
Dutch
Old 01-29-2008, 11:40 AM
Serf

sorry i was refering to the italian cibata i used the biga recipie...looking at the video i didn't fold and roll the doe when forming loaves...maybe that was it i didn't get the fial rize
tom