Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Design Styles, Chimneys and Finish (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/)
-   -   After 2 yrs I'm finally done (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f9/after-2-yrs-im-finally-done-2396.html)

bruce 08-15-2007 09:06 PM

After 2 yrs I'm finally done

1 Attachment(s)
Not sure if this is the right place to post pics but I had to post this somewhere! Iv'e been working on this for about 2 years, summer time only and just finnished the tile work today. What a nice feeling to know I can sit back and enjoy the pizza of my labor. I would like to thank the people here who were kind enough to give advice when needed and for sharing all this wonderfull information

Bruce

Versachi 08-15-2007 09:53 PM

Re: After 2 yrs I'm finally done

Great job. Nice tile work. Lots of table space. When can we come over?:p

Cheers, Versachi

CanuckJim 08-16-2007 03:22 AM

Bruce,

Finished? Finished? What a triumph for you. Looks great. My oven has been up and running almost four years, and one of these days I'll finish the cosmetic work. Natch, in my copious free time.

Jim

BrianShaw 08-16-2007 07:56 AM

Oh my goodnesss -- I'm drooling all over my keyboard. Nice kitchen! Congratulations on completing.

p.s. Regarding whether or not this is the correct forum to post this kind of message in... I see the word 'finish' in the forum title, so it must be the forum for posting messages about finishing a project ;)

Wlodek 08-16-2007 08:47 AM

It looks so good it's surreal!

W.

PizzaPolice 08-16-2007 09:08 AM

Beautiful. ...Simply beautiful.

christo 08-16-2007 11:13 AM

Really nice. Can you upload a full size pic to the Photo Section?

Thanks

Christo

Gareth 08-16-2007 03:16 PM

Beautiful very nice work. I have just started my kitchen this month and have the 16 X 20 covered area completed, now for the concrete work and oven. Thanks for the photo, it helps me visulize my own ideas. Enjoy your kitchen. Here's a toast to you!

bruce 08-16-2007 03:57 PM

Thanks to all for the great replies. It's been fun building it but I don't think I'd do it again in this life time. I've gotten some really great pizza out of this oven so far and would like to contribute a web site for any one that might still be struggling with finding that perfect pizza dough. I've been playing with pizza dough for about 8 yrs and just got the hang of it the last year thanks to this site. Jeff Varasano's NY Pizza Recipe

Yes I will gladly post a full size picture

You only live once so eat pizza!
Bruce.

Ken524 08-16-2007 04:54 PM

Super, SUPER nice!

Ken