Old 09-06-2006, 07:16 AM
Master Builder

The CD program and the tool can be bought at Home Depot. It was abou $20 a year or so ago. Look in the "tool" coral or ask one of the very knowledage members there. When i went hunting I thought it would be with the rest of the masonry tools - wrong. In one store it was in another it wasn't, don't know where they stash them these days. If you can't find it ping Marcel again on this thread.
Old 09-06-2006, 08:07 AM
Journeyman

Unhappy "Anglizer" was very difficult to find.

(M) jengineer wrote:

"The CD program and the tool can be bought at Home Depot. It was abou $20 a year or so ago. Look in the "tool" coral or ask one of the very knowledage members there. When i went hunting I thought it would be with the rest of the masonry tools - wrong. In one store it was in another it wasn't, don't know where they stash them these days. If you can't find it ping Marcel again on this thread."
===============================

(M) I really went through over a week of correspondence with distributors, Home Depot, the Mfg., etc. and finally located it at Home Depot. If you can't find it, Aziz, you can send me the parameters and I'll plug them in and send you the output. But you won't get the physical jig to lay over the bricks that way. You don't "need" the jig, but it does make things easier.

(M) Sorry I can't point you to a specific tool bin. Consider printing the page with the image of the posting I got in this thread and taking it to Home Depot. The tool is made in the UK by "General" and also has the term "Axed Master" in addition to "ANGLE-IZER" on the CD.

Ciao,

Marcel
Old 09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Peasant

Default Googled angle-izer

My local Harbor Freight also has it for about $15. Just Google it and you'll find plenty of e-stores with it. Didn't find much for Axed Master though. The Depot seems adept at hiding them for some reason. Hope that's helpfull to someone.