Iron Oven Dome!
I was thinking of building an oven with a floor made from fire bricks and a dome made from metal!
PLease i would like your input on this idea, what do you think?
- Has anyone tried it before? Would it work?
- Will i get the desierd heat for pizza cooking?
- Will it heat faster, and retain heat?
- How thick should the dome insulation layer be?
- How thick should the metal be? is 5mm enough?
- If you make pizza in a brick oven vs. a brick floor with a metal dome, will they both taste the same?
- Do you need to insulate the vent? will that help retain heat in the oven, or it dosent matter?
Re: Iron Oven Dome!
I don't think the metal would retain enough heat.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC