Old 06-24-2012, 06:38 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: Dtherr Build in Mississippi

TScarborough,
I studied the idea a little further. It is brilliant!. Quick to attach, and it doesn't need to be a perfect balance due to the right angle turns made in the string.
DTHERR, We will be waiting on the feed back .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:00 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

DTHERR,
If you are planning on using vermiculite for your dome, you might want to go ahead and buy some up. Several weeks ago I bought 3 bags for 22 bucks each. It had gone up from 17 since the first bags that I had bought for my hearth insulation. This morning I went and got one more bag for my dome just to make sure that I did not run out this weekend. $24.95 a bag, before tax . The nursery says that it is costing them more every time they reorder.

Old 07-19-2012, 05:59 AM
Peasant

ty for the tip , sorry been away for last couple weeks vacation, kids ,work , u name it all have conspired against me and my build , i have played with it and it definitly works make sure you use good string and smaller bricks .coat hangers work the best , i tried several other materials Ladur wire included getting the right bend in the wire is critical and the coat hangers does just that ,, although a second pair of hands would make it alot easier ...