Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Getting Started

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 10:48 AM
Journeyman

Default Re: Stand Dimension Question by Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrause View Post
John/NC/Cobbler,

Thanks. It seems as if cobblerdave has the answer in a way. What I am going to do is try to mock the thing up in Visio with the dimensions for the materials and see what I end up with. Then maybe I can share the file. The biggest thing (which I'm sure you share) is not wanting to fix a foundation that is too small or make a foundation too large since for me space is at a premium. I'll work on a drawing and would be happy to share it.

Scott
Scott....you're welcome and the best of luck to you. You've already gotten some great advice. Keep us posted!! Lots of talented folks here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces, because I'm not hungry enough to eat six." - Yogi Berra
Old 04-17-2014, 03:21 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Exclamation Re: Stand Dimension Question by Newbie

G'day
Just thought I'd point something out with the forno Leggo stack and fill method. Its not Leggo ,the blocks ( and house bricks) aren't twice as long as the width. This is because they are designed to have a mortar joint to go around a corner.
Your going to have some gapes .... Except them and fill them later .... Its a simple and strong method for the "mug" builders
Regards Dave
Ps firebricks are 1/2 as wide as they are long .... Great for getting you floor hearth square .... No gapes

My Build

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Door

Tags
dimensions, landing, measurements, stand