Questions about indoor installation....
My first posting....I noticed that the vast ammont of the installs are outdoor.
1. I am curious to know if people use them in the winter months?
2. Also, not much is said about removing hot coals before baking bread?
3. I would like to build one right in the wall of my kitchen....has anyone
included an ash slot or cleanout in the floor of their oven?
4. Is there anyone who has included a regulatable combustion air inlet?
5. Does much smoke come out of the entry? I assume the vast majority
goes up the chimney but notice some of the ovens are smoke scorched?
Any comments or help is appreciated. I am seriously looking into designing and building one of these super cool ovens.
Thanks in advance, Ed:)
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:17 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC