Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community

Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/)
-   Getting Started (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/)
-   -   pizza company (http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f6/pizza-company-4289.html)

whammy 06-13-2008 12:30 PM

pizza company

Pizza and pasta are everyones favorite. To get the best pizzas in town California pizza home delivery will definitely bring you those mouth-watering pizzas that you will surely like. With their pizzas you''l be surely satisfied.

whammy 06-13-2008 12:31 PM

Re: pizza company

Pizza and pasta are everyones favorite. To get the best pizzas in California try it on one of Monrovia pizza company.

whammy 06-13-2008 12:32 PM

To get the best pizzas in town California home delivery will definitely bring you those mouth-watering pizzas that you will surely like. With their pizzas you''l be surely satisfied.:)

BrianShaw 06-13-2008 02:13 PM

ha ha ha.

Ha Ha Ha.

HA HA HA.

PizzaPolice 06-13-2008 03:22 PM

SURELY! Pity the uninformed.

Ed_ 06-13-2008 03:43 PM

You know what I really like? A good spam pizza! Oh man, there's nothing like it! Oh! Or a good spaghetti carbonara, only use spam instead of pancetta or prosciutto.

thebadger 06-13-2008 08:38 PM

Anyone outside of the Oh,KY, IN tri state know what "Cicada's" are? Sort of like a grasshopper-fly hybrid.

They have different cycles 7, 17 years etc...

They're quite tasty on pizza :rolleyes:

Dick

Just teasing of course.

brokencookie 06-13-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whammy (Post 34914)
To get the best pizzas in California try it on one of Monrovia pizza company.

I am quite amazed that a california company would spam an international DIY pizza oven site. I suspect they will not be around long if this is the brain child of the CEO or advertizing exec. Try to find an audience that wants to hear your message :mad:
Besides, I am absolutely sure that the best pizza in California is being made in someone's backyard in a Pompei.

cplain 06-13-2008 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thebadger (Post 34953)
Anyone outside of the Oh,KY, IN tri state know what "Cicada's" are? Sort of like a grasshopper-fly hybrid.

They have different cycles 7, 17 years etc...

They're quite tasty on pizza :rolleyes:

Dick

Just teasing of course.

As a graduate of Air Force survival school I can attest to fact grasshoppers, with legs taken off and roasted are quite tasty...of couse go a few days without food and just about anything is pretty tasty...

thebadger 06-14-2008 05:33 AM

Cplain,

Probably even more tasty with San Romano tomatoes and fresh mozzarella cheese in a WFO :)

Dick