Looking for feedback on C2G90 Base
I'm looking for feedback on my plans for a base to support a C2G90. The base will be comprised of 3 components:
1. A primary base with dimensions of 54"Wx59"Lx47"H
2. Two side bases with dimensions of 25"Wx42"x36"H
I'm looking for answers to the following questions:
1. What is the minimum width and length for the main base if I apply the recommended level of insulation and stucco?
2. Is the 47" height of the primary base good for a person 6'2"?
3. Should I consider building the primary and side bases as one piece?
Any other feedback will be appreciated.
pizza oven2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© 2006/10 Forno Bravo, LLC