Old 10-11-2012, 06:38 AM
Master Builder

Smile Re: Kansas Corner Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggy View Post
I - Absolutely - Love this forum. It's a place for folks who had no idea what they are doing but still knew they could get it done.

Thanks Tracy and Russell both.

My next post will most likely be a summary of my pre-build getting started research with a link to my oven build thread. I'll post a refractory materials list and the Kansas City supplier where I purchased materials. I'll also summarize the build links I plan to refer back to throughout the build so future builders can follow the process.

Tracy, did you get my PM re. reusing your IT?

Casey
Casey
Yes i got your PM and replied, i think. But the IT is yours to have. Just send me the shipping cost once you get it. I will include the instruction manual of course and the written guarantee of a beautiful oven. If you don't get my PM, just send me another with your address and i will ship tomorrow. Once you have the IT and put a half brick in it, it think you will see how the cuts make the bricks fit together.
Tracy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.