Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Getting Started

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Master Builder

Default Re: 36" build in Tallahassee - AKA Bruce's Folly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec1208 View Post
Pizzas are ready, kick off in about 15 minutes.
Yummy, Go.......Noles

KB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 01-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Journeyman

Great game. Can't say I wasn't worried. Auburn came ready to play.

Check out my pictures here:

Selected pictures of the build.

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.” ― Albert Einstein
Old 01-07-2014, 02:31 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec1208 View Post
Great game. Can't say I wasn't worried. Auburn came ready to play.
Gudday Bruce
I gleaned from your comment that Florida won.
I tried to goggle the results and ended up in a tangle of betting sites till I finally found some articles.
From what I can see as an Aussie not a all familiar with American football... Aulburn was suppose to come from behind to claw its way back to snatch victory. If fact the reverse happened Florida had to fight it way back to gain victory in the last 19 secs!
Another said " Aulburn didn't lose the most exciting game of the new century ... They just ran out of time! Laughed at that one.
Either way it sounded like a very interesting and hard fought game! Seems sport doesn't really change the world over.
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 01-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Give it a rest Dave.
You know nothing about the sport and you sound stupid for commenting on it.

Old 01-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Hey Bruce,

Well..........I going shopping today to pony up on my bet. Exciting game, lots of what ifs. Great looking pizzas by the way. How about PMing me your address. Really thought Auburn was going to pull in through until the 4th quarter came along. I think my step son is going to be depressed today
Old 01-07-2014, 11:25 AM
Journeyman

Dave, you got the sense of it. Game went against expectations and Auburn took an early lead 21-3. Game was 21-10 at the half. Florida State took the lead late in the game. Auburn came back and each team responded when the other scored. Florida State scored with 13 seconds left to take the lead and win the game. The final score was 34-31.

Utah, I pm'ed my address. Auburn played a great game and we were lucky when it counted. Give your son in law a few days and hopefully he will reflect on what a great season Auburn had this year. They played well enough to win the championship, unfortunately for them, they ran out of clock. Bruce

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.” ― Albert Einstein
Old 01-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Gudday Bruce and Russel
I spent 2 mths on a ship running out of Hawaii . My American friends tried to teach me the subtleties of American football. I still don't really understand the game, but I understand the passion that Americans have for the game.
I wonder if Aulburn had won?.........
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 01-07-2014, 01:24 PM
Journeyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobblerdave View Post
Gudday Bruce and Russel
I spent 2 mths on a ship running out of Hawaii . My American friends tried to teach me the subtleties of American football. I still don't really understand the game, but I understand the passion that Americans have for the game.
I wonder if Aulburn had won?.........
Regards dave
The sun would have risen and Russell's son in law would be a lot happier (and I would be the one doing the shopping). As for myself, I'm old enough and been through enough losses not to over react. Bruce
cobblerdave likes this.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf View Post
I'm, still going with the SAINTS
Hmm... not to steal Bruce's thread - but I think the Seahawks might have something to say about that.
Gulf likes this.

Old 01-07-2014, 05:51 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulf
I'm, still going with the SAINTS
Quote:
Originally Posted by deejayoh View Post
Hmm... not to steal Bruce's thread - but I think the Seahawks might have something to say about that.
Sounds like another "call out" for a bet! If it is, and the Seagulls win, I hope you like chitlins

"There is a snake in the garden."

Last edited by Gulf; 01-07-2014 at 05:55 PM.