Go Back   Forno Bravo Forum: The Wood-Fired Oven Community > Pizza Oven Design and Installation > Getting Started

Like Tree39Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: 36" build in Tallahassee - AKA Bruce's Folly

Hey Bruce,

I guess I have to talk smack with ya, my stepson is at Auburn doing some post grad work. So we need to make a friendly bet, how about a something unique from Utah if you win and something unique from Florida if Auburn wins...........
Old 12-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Journeyman

Sounds fun. We can work out some guidelines regarding value or theme (e.g. food item or cooking related). Any suggestions out there? Bruce

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out my pictures here:

Selected pictures of the build.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.” ― Albert Einstein
Old 12-08-2013, 11:05 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bec1208 View Post
Any suggestions out there?
A silly big chefs hat and an apron, got to keep it fun....

Old 01-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Bruce,

Our bet on for tomorrow, Auburn vs Florida. How abt max $15 and some food or cooking item.....
Old 01-05-2014, 12:13 PM
Journeyman

Okay, looking forward to the game. Working on the dough and prepping toppings this afternoon. Let's set max as $15 before shipping. Bruce

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.” ― Albert Einstein
Old 01-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Wink Re: 36" build in Tallahassee - AKA Bruce's Folly

Gudday guys
Don't know that much about the NFL but I've had a look at what's been written about the game. On paper it seems that Florida is the dominant team by a mile. But if there to be toppled, Aulburn seems have a good chance. Their stats are coming up more than any other team in the NFL. I recon gentlemen, you have a fair bet going, as it could go either way.
Myself, being an Aussie, would back the underdog, ( except if its England) so it Aulburn by a tight margin.
Regards dave

My Build

My Door

Old 01-05-2014, 05:03 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobblerdave View Post
Gudday guys
Don't know that much about the NFL but I've had a look at what's been written about the game. On paper it seems that Florida is the dominant team by a mile. But if there to be toppled, Aulburn seems have a good chance. Their stats are coming up more than any other team in the NFL. I recon gentlemen, you have a fair bet going, as it could go either way.
Myself, being an Aussie, would back the underdog, ( except if its England) so it Aulburn by a tight margin.
Regards dave
I'm, still going with the SAINTS

"There is a snake in the garden."

Last edited by Gulf; 01-05-2014 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-06-2014, 07:05 AM
Il Pizzaiolo

Your on, how about some pic of your latest creations. I am blue tarped and about a foot of snow on mine but I am getting the bug to do a winter fire. I think can just open up the opening without completely untarping. Seeing all the good food makes the Paslov's dog syndrome kick in.
Old 01-06-2014, 10:19 AM
Journeyman

It's going to be cold (for Tallahassee) tonight, low 30's at game time. I will post a few photos tonight. Plan to cook 8 pizzas before the game and reheat as needed. I also plan to prepare an Apple Gallete and serve with vanilla ice cream. Will light up the WFO about 2pm. Bruce

Old 01-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Journeyman

Pizzas are ready, kick off in about 15 minutes.
Attached Thumbnails
36" build in Tallahassee - AKA Bruce's Folly-image_1542.jpg   36" build in Tallahassee - AKA Bruce's Folly-image_1543.jpg