Old 11-07-2011, 09:00 PM
Il Pizzaiolo

Default Re: RIP Qantas.

To be sure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Peasant

MMMMMMM the carbon tax
We all know that its something that we will need to do IE reduce carbon emisions however why do we need it RIGHT NOW?

mmmm oh that right, we are broke because we have spent the 20 billion we had in surplus when Labor took over & Kev 07 spent it all & now this is the best way to get it all back real quick.
I love the way Julia Buzzard tells us all that its not going to hurt us.....well if thats the case then WTF is she doing introducing it? if millions are NOT going to be hurt by it, then the ones that it is going to hur are going to hurt ALOT.

Well I say this, Lets wait a few years until Businesses can reel comfortable hiring staff again, wait until people start spending again, wait until banks start lending money again (remember it was their greed that got the world into this position in the first place)

Remember this In my living memory there was only one Surplus that Labor has ever been able to make. & I am 45
Old 11-09-2011, 11:23 PM
Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knackers View Post
MMMMMMM the carbon tax
We all know that its something that we will need to do IE reduce carbon emisions however why do we need it RIGHT NOW?

mmmm oh that right, we are broke because we have spent the 20 billion we had in surplus when Labor took over & Kev 07 spent it all & now this is the best way to get it all back real quick.
I love the way Julia Buzzard tells us all that its not going to hurt us.....well if thats the case then WTF is she doing introducing it? if millions are NOT going to be hurt by it, then the ones that it is going to hur are going to hurt ALOT.

Well I say this, Lets wait a few years until Businesses can reel comfortable hiring staff again, wait until people start spending again, wait until banks start lending money again (remember it was their greed that got the world into this position in the first place)

Remember this In my living memory there was only one Surplus that Labor has ever been able to make. & I am 45
It appears you have forgotten the Hawke-Keating government's 1989-90 surplus..
Old 11-09-2011, 11:47 PM
Peasant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidding View Post
It appears you have forgotten the Hawke-Keating government's 1989-90 surplus..
Didnt you read this part?

And they were in Government for more than one finacial year! There was only one from them from memory...
Labor just aint capable of doing it. their theory is...spend the surplus they inherit in the 1st term, tax the hell outa us in the next term, get booted in the 3rd term lol

Last edited by Knackers; 11-09-2011 at 11:53 PM.